Masters Track and Field
I am a competitive Masters track and field athlete and have been running competitively on the USA Track and Field Masters circuit for the past several years. I have earned All-American status in the 60m, 100m, 200m, or 400m sprints in my age division since 2003, and earned several medals in World Championships and the USATF Masters National Championships (indoor and outdoor) in the long jump, 100m, 200m, 400m, and relays. Highlights of my track and field accomplishments are below:
2014 USATF Masters Indoor Nationals Track Championships. I ran the M45 4×200 relay where we (SW Sprinters Track Club) set the American record and won gold (see videos below). I also ran in the M40-49 4x400m relay with our M45 relay team where we beat our M40 team and won gold; I ran 3rd leg in both relays. I also took silver in the 200 and 400 in my age division. Thx again for your continued support!
60m and 200m races are loaded on YouTube as well.
- World Champion and Gold medalist – 400m, Silver medalist – 200m, M50, World Champion and Gold Medalist – 4x400m relay, M45, 2013 World Masters Association World Outdoor Championship
- Silver medalist – 200m, Silver medalist – 400m, M50, 2013 USATF Masters National Outdoor Championship
- Silver medalist – 200m, Silver medalist – 400m, M50, 2013 USATF Masters National Indoor Championship
- Bronze medalist – 400m, Gold medalist – 4x200m relay, M45, 2012 World Masters Association World Indoor Championship
- World Record Holder and Gold medalist – 4x400m relay (3:24.84), M45, 2011 World Masters Association World Outdoor Championship
- National Champion and Gold medalist – 400m, M45, 2010 USATF Masters National Outdoor Championships
- Gold medalist – 200m, Silver medalist – 400m, Silver medalist – 100m, M45, 2010 World Masters Association N. American, C. American, and Caribbean Regional Championships
- Silver medalist – 400m, M45, 2010 USATF Masters National Indoor Championships
- World Champion and Gold Medalist – 4x200m relay, M40, 2010 World Masters Association World Indoor Championships
- 4th place – 400m (51.47s), World Champion – 4x100m, Silver medalist – 4x400m (50.2s split), M45, 2009 World Masters Association World Outdoor Championships
- Silver medalist (tied for 1st) – 400m, Bronze medalist – 200m, Gold medalist – 4x400m relay, M45, 2009 USATF Masters National Indoor Championships
- Bronze medalist – 400m, M45, Gold medalist – 4x100m & 4x400m relays, M40, 2008 USATF Masters National Outdoor Championships
How EPO-Boost works for me (User since April, 2011)
2013 – TriFuel® and EPOBoost continue to play a critical role in my training and competition this season. I’m able to train harder, recover quicker, and compete at a high level.
Feb 2012 – EPO-Boost and TriFuel® have really made a difference in my training and my performance. I ran in a collegiate meet this weekend and ran the 2nd fastest indoor time in the nation for my age division in the 200m and 400m
April 2012 – I have run in several collegiate meets this season and been able to run faster than athletes less than half my age. I expect to do well in the open 400m at the upcoming world masters track championships, and help the USA win the gold and break the world record again in the 4x400m relay.
2011 – I have noticed a big improvement in my endurance and recovery since taking EPOBoost both in practice and during my meets. I am able to train harder and with more intensity since I am able to recover quicker, and I like the fact that it is an all-natural product. My times in the outdoor open 400m have dropped from 53.8 in the beginning of the season when I first started taking EPO Boost to 51.9 in my most recent race this week.