Trail and Ultra-marathon Runner – Team Puerto Rico Extremus
- 2014 100km del Caribe Republica Dominicana Champion
- 2x National Team Member at World Mountain Masters Athletics Marathon
- 2012 XTERRA Puerto Rico Trail Run Series Regional Champion
- Member of the HYPOXIAPUR Olympic Altitude Team
- Current top-ranked Trail Runner in the Caribbean
Alberto Saldana is considered one of the top trail runners in Puerto Rico. He is the first runner from his native region to compete in the XTERRA Trail Run World Championship. He went undefeated in his age group in the 2012 XTERRA Puerto Rico Trail Run Series. He placed 8th in his age group at the 2012 XTERRA Trail Run National Championship in Utah.
Alberto has competed in South America, Central America, Caribbean, Europe and the Pacific, representing Puerto Rico at an extraordinary and consistent level. Alberto is also a former competitive surfer which makes him a well-balanced, all-around athlete who can compete across many sports venues.
How EPO-Boost works for me
“With EPO-Boost my training is harder and become faster. My workouts each month test how my running is improving. Increase my stamina, endurance, energy and strength. EPO-Boost keeps me healthy on the mountain trails racing or training”- Alberto Saldana, December 2014.